Kids and Teens Conservatory
Our conservatory-style acting program for Kids and Teens at our school in Atlanta, Georgia, is a professional acting program focusing on acting and auditioning for film, TV, commercials and stage. It is an all-encompassing acting program that provides students with a comprehensive curriculum that prepares them to work professionally as young artists. The acting program also prepares the student to audition for arts high schools, colleges and conservatories.
Real, honest techniques of acting taught with a tradition and study of the history of the craft.
- Pre-Teens (ages 7-11) | Tuesday's, Thursday's: 4:30 - 5:30 PM & Saturday's: 12:00-1:30 PM.
- Teen One (ages 12-15 or 16) | Monday's, Wednesday's: 5:00 - 6:30 PM & Saturday's: 2:00 - 4:00 PM.
- Teen Intensive (ages 16-18) | Tuesday's, Thursday's: 5:30 - 7:00 PM, & Saturday's: 2:00 - 4:00 PM. [Back to Top]
WHAT IS TAUGHT:
- Scene Study
- Improvisational Work
- Body and Voice Technique
- On-Camera Training
- Audition Technique: Stage & On-Camera
- Commercial Work
- Character Development
- Interview Skills [Back to Top]
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS PROGRAM?
The Kids and Teens Conservatory is a professional training program designed for the dedicated, disciplined young actor. While no previous experience is necessary for acceptance, the required effort and learning potential is key to their participation. A new student with talent and naturally professional conduct is a good candidate for this program. The program requires the students to be able to function in an intellectually challenging and emotionally stimulating environment where young actors study as professionals in a craft. While not all of our students desire to pursue acting as a profession they commit to studying with professional discipline while in the program. Students who wish to be accepted in the Conservatory are ready for a long term commitment and have decided to make this endeavor a priority. Natural talent, a willingness to learn and be part of a likeminded group of artists and a personal display of effort is what the school looks for in a perspective new Conservatory student.
[Back to Top]
- Must make a minimum of two classes per week.
- Need to participate in presentations throughout the program.
- Students must commit to class and to their training. [Back to Top]
- Enrollment is by acceptance only after mandatory audition.
- Audition dates are throughout the year and are posted in the top right corner of this page.
- Please email or call to be put on audition list. [Back to Top]
- Students audition for acceptance into the full term (Sep-May) or 1/2 term (Jan - May). Acceptance into 1/2 term is more difficult. [Back to Top]
- $155.00 per month.
Download the Kids and Teens Conservatory Audition and Enrollment Package below.
Call or email us to be put on audition list.